Jonathan Main and David Cox Won Best Overall Project Award and the Best Paper in Track Award (Materials and Process Design) at the Freshman Engineering Honors Research Symposium, April 19, 2014 for their project entitled “New Methods for Applying Superhydrophilic Nanoparticle Coatings to Solar Panels,” REU, Fall 2013, Spring 2014.
- Professor Min Zou Received a New NSF Research Grant
- Min Zou Elected Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Prof. Zou Named Arkansas Research Alliance Fellow
- Prof. Zou was Featured on Leading Change. Changing Lives. – University of Arkansas
- Dr. Zou to lead The Center for Advanced Surface Engineering