“I try to assert in my words and works that education has its only meaning and object in freedom – freedom from ignorance about the laws of the universe, and freedom from passion and prejudice in our communication with the human world.” – Rabindranath Tagore.
- STAT 3013 (Introduction to Probability): Undergraduate Course, Spring-Fall 2017.
- STAT 5443 (Computational Statistics): Graduate Course, Spring 2017, Spring 2018.
- STAT 4033 (Nonparametric Statistics): Undergraduate + Graduate Course. Fall 2016-Fall 2017.
I primarily use blackboard learn for my class. If you are an enrolled student, please go to learn.uark.edu and see the course content and occasional announcements. If you are not an enrolled student, and still like to learn more about one of the above topics or in general interested in Statistics & Machine Learning, please drop me an email at email@example.com.
Courses taught at Purdue
- Stat 598Z – Introduction to Computing for Statisticians: Spring 2011
- Stat 598G – Introduction to Computational Statistics : Fall 2012
- Stat 598Z – Introduction to Computing for Statisticians : Spring 2013
- Stat 113- Statistics and Society. (UG)
- Stat 301 – Introduction to Statistics. (UG)
(Old) Teaching Statement and Evaluations
- Apps I created using Shiny R for my class: i) DeMoivre-Laplace Central Limit Theorem: https://jdatta.shinyapps.io/demoivre/ and ii) Convergence of Empirical CDF: https://jdatta.shinyapps.io/eCDFdemo/
- R demos for the Computational Statistics course can be found at http://dattahub.github.io/stat5443/syllabus.html. *
- My git repo has some codes for Nonparametric Statistics too: https://github.com/DattaHub/DattaHub.github.io/tree/master/stat4033
- Open-Intro: A great initiative for introductory Statistics https://www.openintro.org/stat/textbook.php?stat_book=os
*(These codes are collected from all over the Internet, and I have added a few lines here and there, in particular the ISLR website. In creating this collection, no copyright infringement was intended – please let me know if you find any issues with these codes.)