So first of all, what is RSS or why should you use it?
RSS feed allows you to display news or articles feed from another site only by inserting the URL. In this article, I will show you how to add the RSS feed in a page. The fist spet is to activate the RSS Just Better plugin. To do that, do to the plugin section and search it. Then, click on activate.
Once the plugin is activated, go to pages and add a new one or open the page where you would like to add the feed. Then, add a text or code module where you should paste this code:
⇒[ RSSjb feed=”URL” num=”10″ pubauthor=”false” ]⇐
Save it and preview your page. Now, you should see your RSS feed. If you would like to learn more, go to RSSJust Better documentation.
Here, I have added an RSS feed to show you how it will look like and the code I used
- How To Use Divi Blog Post Formats
- How to Add a Background to a Section
- Basic HTML for WordPress
- Applying Alternative Text Underlining Styles in Divi.
- How to Customize a Menu
- Navigating Image File Types
- How to Create a Hanging Effect for your Header
- How To Create a Duotone Image
- Creating a One-Page Websites With Divi
Hope this is helpful for you. If you have any question, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.