How to Add a PDF File on Your Site
Today, we are going to show you an easy way to share PDF files on your site. You can link them to words or buttons. The only thing that you will need is the URL that will be provided once you upload the file. Here is how you do this five steps process.
1. Go to the Dashboard and select Media.
2. Click on, add new so you can upload your PDF file from your device.
3. Select the PDF file from your device’s files and click open.
4. Then, it will be in your media.
5. Click on your PDF file and copy the URL.
Finally, you will have your PDF file on your site.
Hope this was helpful for you. Please, let us know if you have any questions about this material. We will be happy to help you! Comment down below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org